[afnog] christian Bope wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

christian Bope via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Apr 12 08:29:48 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------christian Bope requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Alioune Badara,

- christian Bope

Accept invitation from christian Bope
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-6y5rm0-gmekm4s4-3q/q24T_6-PHZxGsEfTB8bTaEt18o/blk/I2746799042_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP8Qc3AVdPoQdP99bTtzpngTk6ZObPcUcjsMd3wTdz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from christian Bope
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-6y5rm0-gmekm4s4-3q/q24T_6-PHZxGsEfTB8bTaEt18o/blk/I2746799042_2/39vczgMejATdzgTcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with christian Bope be a good idea?

christian Bope's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting christian Bope's invitation, check christian Bope's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation