[afnog] Merge 2 WANs to one LAN

Tarig Y. Adam tarig at suin.edu.sd
Tue Feb 2 23:35:24 UTC 2010

Hi Hylante

Im our Universities we solve such a problem, simply by proxy. you need to have a porxy for the fiber and another for vsat (all user should access via proxy you can use WPAD for auto discovery). then it's easily you can configure your porxy to access this web site via the other one.
best regard,
Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEAR-SAMicrosoftInternetExplorer4
 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-qformat:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
Eng. Tarig Yassin Adam
Sudanese Universities' Information Network (SUIN)
T:
+249925659149
E: tarig at sustech.edu