[afnog] [NANOG] NREN Network Design

Tarig Y. Adam tarig at suin.edu.sd
Tue Feb 2 20:56:53 UTC 2010

Hi Rashed

This my first time to hear about app-tec company. I'm very happy to see this in Sudan. In fact We applied for PI address form AfriNIC and our request is approved. But the current design depends on our ISP (SUDATEL) and we using their routers. we have a router (One point to access our NREN) in every University, and two NOCs in our TOP Universities (Sudan, and Khartoum), for connecting them our ISP interconnect them with MPLS VPN layer3 at Provider Edge. So our traffic is routed via through their ISP. I think this is the problem.
but how we can solve it????

Thanks
Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEAR-SAMicrosoftInternetExplorer4
 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-qformat:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
Eng. Tarig Yassin Adam
Sudanese Universities' Information Network (SUIN)
T:
+249925659149