[afnog] Server partitioning-

Habib Mohammedaman habibhma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:01:27 UTC 2009

Hi ,

i face the same problem in windows XP but i solve it using *Acronis
partition expert 2003.
*It is just install it and then take free space from C: it may show you Blue
screen just ignore it, then restart the machine then you may not see the
result effect, So again take small space from c to h then restart it, it
will work .

But I do it in XP not server, But i think it should work and have a full
back up before doing any thing.

Regards

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:56 AM, mulisa fred <mulisafred at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have one server running win2k3 enterprise ed- and running is out of
> space!
> Someone partitioned it with C: Drive (primary), H:, and I: however; the H:
> has alot of unused space- can anyone help me the tool to extend the
> C: Drive borrowing some space from H: Drive?
>

> Thanks.

Habib M.
Assistant System Administrator
JOHNS HOPKINS - Center for Communication Programs
AIDS Resource Center
Dembel City Center 10th Floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia