[afnog] Server partitioning-

AFAHOUNKO Danny afahounko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:56:19 UTC 2009

may be you can try partition magic of symantec...

If you have more than 1GB of memory on your server you can lunch a live
CD of Fedora or Ubuntu.
Then you can use the partition utility gparted to resize your disk.

On 08/25/2009 08:56 AM, mulisa fred wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have one server running win2k3 enterprise ed- and running is out of
> space!
> Someone partitioned it with C: Drive (primary), H:, and I: however;
> the H: has alot of unused space- can anyone help me the tool to extend
> the C: Drive borrowing some space from H: Drive?
>

> Thanks.

AFAHOUNKO Danny
Administrateur Réseaux & Système d'Information - CICA-RE
Red Hat Certified Engineer - RHCE
Gsm: +228 914.55.89 / +228 953.54.50
Tel: +228 223.62.62