[afnog] Server partitioning-

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Tue Aug 25 15:20:56 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I have done this using the gparted but beware of the c: partition, for some reason sometimes the c: becomes inaccessible so maybe its better you make an image of the disk before resizing.

Cheers,

AG

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:01:27 +0300, Habib Mohammedaman wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP

believed to be clean.