[afnog] -Squid cache problem !!!

Habib Mohammedaman habibhma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:06:55 UTC 2008

Thanks Ronald ,

but i check it from other link and the site is working fine .

even when i try to clear it usin webmin it gives me this error ,

Clearing URL http://www.etharc.org/ ..

HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden
Server: squid/2.6.STABLE6
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 06:46:37 GMT
Via: 1.0 proxy1:3128 (squid/2.6.STABLE6)
Proxy-Connection: close

ERRORThe requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://www.etharc.org/

The following error was encountered:

   - *
   Access Denied.
   *

   Access control configuration prevents your request from
   being allowed at this time.  Please contact your service provider if
   you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is administrator at ethar.org.

Regards

--