[afnog] -Squid cache problem !!!

Ronald Nsubuga nsubugr at itxpertz.net
Wed Oct 8 08:01:14 UTC 2008

Hello Habib,

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Habib Mohammedaman <habibhma at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> i configure squid on Centos 5.2 , the default squid of it, then once our
> website goes down and we fix it but the squid refuse to show the fixed site
> it gives me only the one with problem.

Try and cross check if you can get to the site remotely from any other
internet link outside your network OR off the network which doesn't have a
proxy!

Most probably you haven't fixed your website issues hence giving you the
feeling that it's squid's problem.

I have tried giving it a short and this is the best I could pick up.

<snip>

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

A License Exception has been thrown.You tried to access the developer
edition from a disallowed IP (212.88.125.104). The developer edition can
only be accessed from 127.0.0.1 and two additional IP addresses. The
additional IP addresses are: 213.55.94.113,213.55.74.191 Resources:

   - Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the
   source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging >
   Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
   - Check the ColdFusion
documentation<http://www.macromedia.com/go/proddoc_getdoc> to
   verify that you are using the correct syntax.
   - Search the Knowledge
Base<http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/> to
   find a solution to your problem.

Browser  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.13
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/0.2.149.30 Safari/525.13Remote Address
212.88.125.104Referrer  http://www.etharc.org/Date/Time  08-Oct-08 03:50 AM

</snip>

If all you have some ACL's then look into that as well i.e. both in your
squid and www server.

Worst case scenario you might have to go for ..

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ClearingTheCache

Ronald Nsubuga,
skype: nsptash

"I don't speak for anybody but myself - that's enough trouble"