[afnog] Signing root zone

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Nov 6 11:37:36 UTC 2008

>> Would be good if our community say something, at least encourage
>> root signing
> Why? I mean, how many people here sign their zone and/or enable DNSSEC
> validation on their resolvers?

perhaps, like most of the rest of the world, because it will not really
make sense in a scalable fashion until the root is signed.

as you are making much ado in the ripe effort to put out a comment, why
do you deride people's efforts to do so here?

mctim's simple statement appeals to me.  i suggest not descending into
silly wordsmithing discussions as are going on in ripe.

randy