[afnog] Access Denied Error: When accessing Admin Tools in windows 2003 server

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Tue Dec 9 10:43:24 UTC 2008

This is most probably an file association problem, I have seen this before,
right click on the shortcut to the admin tool you need to use and if it
shows that filetype is unkown, then click the button next to it to associate
it with the MMC.exe application by choosing the complete path to the MMC.EXE
app. This should solve it.

Cheers,

Antonio Godinho

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:37:06 +0300, Allan.KIWUMULO wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP

believed to be clean.