[afnog] Access Denied Error: When accessing Admin Tools in windows 2003 server

nsubugr at mtn.co.ug nsubugr at mtn.co.ug
Tue Dec 9 09:10:42 UTC 2008

Access denied.

-----Original Message-----
From: afnog-bounces at afnog.org [mailto:afnog-bounces at afnog.org] On Behalf Of Allan.KIWUMULO at unra.go.ug
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:37 AM
To: afnog at afnog.org
Subject: [afnog] Access Denied Error: When accessing Admin Tools in windows 2003 server

Hello all, I hope all is well, i just realized that i  get an error message
when i try  to access administrative  tools on my windows 2003 server, i
get an access denied error message, but when i get though the MMC i can
access all the services under the administrative tools. Any help is highly
appreciated.  I didnt not install any new software on this server.

Cheers

Allan