[afnog] Problems Sending Mail to Yahoo

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Apr 11 07:13:10 UTC 2008

All,

We raised this Yahoo error issue on this AFNOG list a few months ago in January 2008 as
you can see below. Maybe you can benefit from the then discussion and responses in the
archive as well. Following that we noted that Yahoo put more text explanation in their
error messages and performance in Yahoo mail delivery improved for a while but it has
deteriorated again of late.

Our understanding is that this problem is at Yahoo and they need to fix it.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP Coodinator