[afnog] wireless Network

Carl aniams aniamss at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:49:27 UTC 2007

hi
I'm in your country and I'm working on the same project i have already
done it in a micro format in  my house vicinity.

i'll like to seize the oportunity to say thanks to steve for the items
sent(wdnw forum) .i'm on the building of the antenna's to radiate on long
distance using cantenna for the same project.I  already have the billing
(thanks to Liran Tal:freeradius forum), and the authentication server up
with a uam access built from scratch server.
all is already functional.

i think we can congugate ideas to mount it up

2007/10/17, GODONOU-DOSSOU Maxime-ULryc <mgodonou at benintelecoms.bj>:

> Good Morning ,
> I?m working at Benin Telecoms office like network & system
> administrator, then en want to
> build City wireless Network (BENIN in west africa).
> I search, the best chnology  who can help me to do what I want.
> Then I want build this network:
>         AP (Access Points)
>         Antenna ant there area
>         Which wifi card can use all my client
>         Which soft I can use to do the management of my bandwidth an
> my billing
>         Technical Training
>         You can complete with another thing who  can be use in this
> network
>
> Best regard.

ANIAMBOSSOU Carl
NIAMS TECHNOLOGIES
tel: +229 90 04 08 58   +229 97 48 01 33
COTONOU
REPUBLIC OF BENIN
WEST AFRICA