[afnog] e-mail not sending and recieving mails

S. Oduor soduor at accesskenya.com
Mon Aug 13 10:56:14 UTC 2007

If possible could you pls grep the maillogs msg ID's of outbound mails &
paste it on the list ? Are you using a relayhost & can you reach it on
port 25 from your server  ? Without logs their is no precise solution that
can be offered to narrow down your problems. For inbound you need to check
your server reachability status on port 25 from external hosts. To me it
looks like you have some  serious bandwidth issues & cant connect to
external hosts neither them connect back to you for smtp conversation.

Rgds
Oduor Sam.