[afnog] e-mail not sending and recieving mails

ibraheem aminu ibmikaeel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 11:02:58 UTC 2007

Hi all,
Our e-mail server is running Postfix as the MTA. When the service is started, it starts without any problem/error.
When we tried sending mails locally, it sent the mails without any problem. But when trying to send mails outside it refuses neither can it recieved mails.
We checked the log status of the mail server and it appears their is no any error message.

Can anyone pls bail us out

Thanks
Aminu