[afnog] Restarting server

Sunday Adekunle Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
Tue Oct 3 19:12:55 UTC 2006

Hey, you are running a buggy software!! for what you paid, M$oft should
provide you with support ... :-)

Sincerely, the idea I have and will give is that you should make a
migration plan ASAP, by telling us what apps you run, so that folks can
suggest better ones.  ... never think I am joking cos I joke a lot.

Good luck!

Sunday.