[afnog] Restarting server

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Tue Oct 3 13:10:20 UTC 2006

If not hardware related then it could be some software that is causing some
incompatibility (probably some software which was recently installed). I
have found that it is mostly related to software from HP for printer drivers.
However, try different physical ram first and check for errors on the
physical disk.

Cheers,

AG

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:57:49 +0200, Phil Regnauld wrote