[afnog] Exim - Courier-Imap - imp/horde problem

Andy Ashley lists at nexus6.co.za
Sat Jun 24 22:38:11 EAT 2006

Hi,

I dont think you actually have to compile anything. I installed
Horde/Imp and all it required was unzipping a tar file with all the php
files and scripts into the web directory of your choice.
Of course, I might be wrong as I installed on gentoo (not emerging
Horde, just getting the file from the Horde mirrors), perhaps BSD does
it differently.

Try it as is first though.

Regards,
Andy.