[afnog] Exim - Courier-Imap - imp/horde problem

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 24 21:11:27 EAT 2006

Dear All,

I develop a mail server using Exim - Courier-Imap - imp/horde, from MUA ( Thunder bird or Outlook express) my mail server work perfectly, then I would like to use a webmail ,my choice is IMP/HORDE.

I'm installing IMP/Horde as webmail on my FreeBSD 6.0 box from ports . When I try to install Imp from ports:

# cd /usr/ports/mail/imp
# make install clean

I get an error saying:

verifying install for /usr/local/share/pear/PEAR.php in /usr/ports/devel/pear
This port requires the CLI version of PHP,but you have all ready installed a PHP port without CLI.

I try to deinstall php4 but no success,
can someone give me help to fixe this problem!

  Coko Tracy

Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA
Ingénieur Consultant
Electronique Industrielle;Services Internet,Réseaux et Système
AIRNET/TELENET
1,av Foach, Centre-Ville
BP 25 Brazzaville,CONGO
mobiles: 00242 576 14 00    Congo