[afnog] squid witth delay pools

Yahaya Wara mywarra at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 22:39:18 EAT 2006

hi all,

I will like to know wether one can configure squid
with delay pools using the already squid that came
with most of linux flavours(RedHat, Mandrake/Mandriva,
etc)CDs.

OR

One has to download seperate squid and compile it with
delay pools option like this:

# ./configure --prefix=/opt/squid
--exec-prefix=/opt/squid --enable-delay-pools
--enable-cache-digests --enable-poll
--disable-ident-lookups --enable-truncate
--enable-removal-policies

# make all

# make install

Thanks

Yahaya Mohammed Wara B.Sc, CCNA, CCAI
Usmanu Danfodiyo University
P.M.B 2346, Sokoto, Nigeria
Mobile: 234-8039687494

'If current can be present in every part of circuit I see no reason Why Intelligency can not be passed through Computers'