[afnog] exchange server

Antonio Godinho antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Wed Jan 11 11:54:45 EAT 2006

Now that you are in charge start planning on the switch to FreeBSD + open
source mailer. Exchange server is huge and has millions of features that
you'll probably never use or see. The best way for you to manage that server
is perhaps find someone who is running one close to you and find out the
basics or else take a course and that should help. One of the biggest
problems in exchange servers is when they crash and you get a mailbox store
corruption, most of the time you have to recreate it losing all the mail.

Cheers,

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 05:31:27 -0800 (PST), WAIRIMU NGUMI wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc.,MCP, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP