[afnog] exchange server

David Chima dchima at malswitch.com
Tue Jan 10 17:14:33 EAT 2006

Wairimu
Looks like you will have tough time. Try google search though I don't think you will get
a lot of info. I have tried http://www.slipstick.com/exs/exs2000.htm but most of the
links I click give me page can not be found or something.

Now that you are in charge, I guess its time to move to open source, try freebsd +
postfix !!!

David

On 10 Jan 2006 at 5:31, WAIRIMU NGUMI wrote:

> hi all,
> i have a problem that i know is cheap stuff to all but please help
>
> i need all the information i can on how to work with microsoft exchange..i have since
> yesterday been put in charge of our exchange server and i feel abit lost...please
help..

> thanks
>

> Yahoo! Photos
> Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Malswitch, P.O. Box 565, Blantyre. Mw
   +265 1 822 444 or +265 8 571759
           dchima at malswitch.com