[afnog] VoIP

aniams@accesslinkcorp.com aniams at accesslinkcorp.com
Thu Jul 28 00:03:14 EAT 2005

Hi,
On the firt instance I think we should check the fxo ports config:
the dial type, signaling type,connexion type and most especially the
termination impedence that has to concord with that of the PBX,this causes
problems with unfamiliar PBX.
Else we can then check the voice partern config.

CARL

byaruhj at mtn.co.ug écrit:

> Guys,
>

> Please look at the Visio or JPEG and advise accordingly!
>
> How can I achieve ability to call PSTN, GSM and also international from the
> IP network, i.e. A to be able to call B, C or D!
>

> Rgds
>

> James Byaruhanga
> Snr. Administrator- Customer Data Services
>
> MTN (U) Ltd
> 22 Hannington Road,Kampala
>
> byaruhj at mtn.co.ug <mailto:byaruhj at mtn.co.ug>
>
> tel:
> mobile:
>
> +25631212013
> +25677212921
>

> Add me to your address book...
> <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=12885410256&v0=1005819&k0=198266425>
>
> Want a signature like this? <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>

ACCESSLINK     Afrique de l'Ouest & du Centre
              e-mail : aniams at accesslinkcorp.com
                       aniams at hotmail.com
              Mobile : +229 04.08.58
              ACCESSLINK : 01 BP 1806 Cotonou - BENIN