[afnog] VoIP

Antonio Godinho antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Wed Jul 27 15:59:58 EAT 2005

I would need to see your config for the cisco 1760. I have a situation where
the cisco is connected to a PBX with both FXS and FXO cards and is working
fine using the analog extensions of the PBX.

Cheers,

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:29:17 +0300, byaruhj wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc.,MCP, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP