[afnog] Need Help - grep: /proc/cmdline: no such file or directory

Ayitey Bulley abulley at ghana.com
Tue Aug 16 22:05:36 EAT 2005

Hi Emmanuel,

Try reinstalling the system but preserve the data on the partitions you
created with the initial install, this should repair the corrupted /proc
directory and leave your data on the other partitions intact.

You may be asked to reformat the swap partition, you can answer yes to that.

Use with caution ;o)

--Ayitey