[afnog] Help on setting up PPPoE server on FreeBSD

Aklei G. Kessy aklei at habari.co.tz
Mon Apr 25 13:38:43 EAT 2005

Thanks Brian,
The instruction you sent was really useful. am newbie to FreeBSD and i want to
get the most out of its wonderfully power and featurest. forgive me for not
googling and digging enough.
I managed to get the userland pppoe working with my FreeBSD 5.3 as a server
and windows client running RASPPPoE, currently using ppp.secret file to
authenticate incoming connection.
I'm currently digging out on how to get Radiator radius working for
authentication/accounting information.

As soon  as i get this done I'll come back with the detailed procedure on how
i get PPPoE+radius working.

regards

aklei

+   George Aklei Kessy