FW: [afnog] Re: Request for input: The Working Group onInternetGovernance

Badru Ntege ntegeb at one2net.co.ug
Thu Nov 18 19:15:39 EAT 2004

Wow Brian what did you start

First I would like to welcome the new members on the list and hope the stay
longer and add their knowledgeable value on other topics that will be raised
in future.  I have read with interest all the postings on this topic and to
be honest may be it's just me being slow, but I'm still abit confused.

Can someone please some how summarise in (kISS-keep It Simple Stupid) style
so that other list members who I noticed have been silent like myself kind
of get the thread.  What are the Implications to AFRICAN operators if any ?

I also think a topic on internet governance would be timely for the next
AFNOG meeting in April 2005.  So since I know the subject line has your
attention can you please consider making time in April for the Afnog
meeting.

A call for Presentations and Tutorials will be out soon.

Once again thanks for a very interesting thread

PS the links have all been very educative.

Badru Ntege