[afnog] Re: Request for input: The Working GrouponInternetGovernance

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
Thu Nov 18 19:19:35 EAT 2004

While we are at what is happening to telcos ....

http://nigerianmuse.com/opessays/?u=Odinma_on_NITEL_mismanagement.htm

Simply pathetic.

Sunday.

At 05:30 PM 11/18/2004, Robert.Shaw at itu.int wrote:

>Hello Badru,
>
>There is a possibility of CTO and WGIG Secretariat organizing a workshop
>on Internet governance
>in Kampala in January 2005 so you may not have far to go...
>
>--RS

Sunday A Folayan
General Data Engineering Services [SKANNET]
18b Oshin Road, Kongi Bodija
PO Box 29460 Secretariat PO
Ibadan - Nigeria
Phone: +234 - 2- 8105156