[afnog] AfriNIC 15 Plenary sessions extended to 3 Days!

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 28 13:23:36 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that our 15th Public Policy Meeting, AfriNIC 15, which will
be held in Yaounde, Cameroon, from the 19th - 25th of November 2011 will
have a*Three Day plenary session*, instead of Two. In the furtherance of
our mandate as Regional Internet Registry,operating in a bottom up process,
we are dedicating an entire day for IPv6, as requested by our members.
In this context AfriNIC 15's agenda contains 3 days of plenary sessions:

22nd of November: AfriNIC IPv6 Day
23rd of November: Plenary and Half day Policy Discussions
24th of November: Plenary and Half day Policy Discussions

This initiative is being undertaken as one of the many steps AfriNIC has
been taking to get Africa more involved in IPv6 and better prepared
to define the road map for the IPv4 to IPv6 transition. In the same line
of thought, a full day of Public Policy discussions has been
split over 2 Half days to allow more time for the discussion within the
community.

More information about AfriNIC 15 can be found at:
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/

Regards,

The AfriNIC Meeting Team

AfriNIC | 11th Floor ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758
Join us at AfriNIC-15 Cameroon, 19-25 November 2011