[afnog] HOW can I stop outgoing spam

saleh ali saleh.shihab at live.com
Tue Sep 27 09:37:44 UTC 2011

Ok .
When I watch log file I found a abnormal behavior .

the behavior is my mail server domain is sustech.edu and I Found some email send to outside and the sender is out of my domain (edwarpor20 at yahoo.com.hk) AND i very sure that my mail server is not an open relay , see the following Lines:

This Lines from my server log file

Mail 132a1e9e79c_WE7L_149d-1 sent successfully to vcgw1.ocn.ad.jp [125.170.92.208] for [air_ship at highway.or.jp] apparently from edwardsoper20 at yahoo.com.hk (size= 1314 bytes)

while the SMTP OUT it should be just from emails that inside my domain.