[afnog] RT email Piping

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Mon Oct 24 14:02:58 UTC 2011

On 10/24/11 9:38 AM, Anibe Onuche wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> Can anybody help on email piping on request Tracker?
>
> Seem to be having a challenge on that
>
> The OS I am using is Ubuntu 10.4 and the MTA is postfix

If you're interested there is are a set of instructions for installing
Request Tracker, creating an initial queue and then configuring
Smokeping, Cacti or Nagios to send emails via rt-mailgate to Request
Tracker on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS using Postfix here:

https://nsrc.org/workshops/2011/afnog-nm/wiki/Agenda

Look at the firs two sessions on Friday.

This is an example - you will certainly be doing something different,
but it might help you to troubleshoot your problems.

Naturally if you can send the mailing list more information, such as any
error messages you are seeing that will make this much simpler.

- Hervey Allen

--
Hervey Allen      Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org