[afnog] PLZ GURUs help me here

Bernard Wanyama bwanyama at syntechug.com
Wed Oct 12 11:31:30 UTC 2011

Hi Yasini,

If I am seeing correctly, your router RTR-02 is doing 20Mbps and has a lot
of packet drops on the input queue on interface Gi0/0 - a sign of stress!

What router model is it? What are the traffic levels on the other
interfaces? Sustaining 20Mbps can be quite a challenge......

Secondly, what kind of routing exists between branch routers, RTR-01,
RTR-02, core switches and server?

Kind regards,
Bernard