[afnog] Cisco 1841 ISR problem

Yasini Kilima ykilima at tra.go.tz
Tue Oct 11 09:28:45 UTC 2011

Mark he has no layer 3 with me.
only layer2. layer 3 is only on my side
He only configured his router for me and for test only to prove that he was O.K with layer2
After doing this on his router and only to see that the only difference was the keyword I just did that on my router and returned his router back.
It took almost a week to come to this settlement. I was also very surprised.