[afnog] Need help on Disaster Recovery Site Setup

Bernard Wanyama bwanyama at syntechug.com
Thu Oct 6 08:15:37 UTC 2011

Thanks Mark.

Could you share with me your 'ideal' design for l2vpn?

- routing protocols to use?
- keepalive and hold timer values?
- any other important aspects

I am actually working on a project where the service provider won't go
l3vpn for the same reasons you are quoting - less than 30 sites with
Cisco 1841 at branch and Cisco 2821 at two core sites.

Kind regards,
Bernard

--
Bernard Wanyama