[afnog] Awarded Fellows for AfriNIC 15

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:56:55 UTC 2011

Congratulations to all the winners..... at Emmanuel good to see a Nigerian made
it this time :) I wish you all the best.

Have a healthy deliberation and fun-filled experience at the meeting.

Cheers!

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Babusha Radhakissoon
<babusha at afrinic.net>wrote:

> **
>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> AfriNIC is pleased to announce that the fellowship selection process is now
> complete and the following applicants (from 59 applications received) were
> selected to receive a fellowship to attend the AfriNIC-15 Public Policy
> Meeting which will be held from 19 to 25 November 2011 in Yaoundé,
> Cameroon.
>
> The fellows are:
>
> 1. Daniel Ofori from Ghana
>

> 2. Nzimbou Kimbembe from Congo
>
> 3. Adamou Saidou from Chad
>

> 4. Amon Kasonda from Zambia
>

> 5. Emmanuel Ogbodo from Nigeria
>
> Congratulations to the winners and we look forward to collaborating with
> you in Internet development initiatives in the African Region.
>
> We wish to thank you all for your applications and interest in attending
> AfriNIC events and we look forward to your participation!
>
> Please be advised that fellowships will also be offered for AfriNIC-16 and
> the community will be informed when the application period opens.
>
> There will be remote participation for those who will not be able to join
> us in Cameroon; for additional information, please visit:
>
> https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/?q=content/participate-online-0
>
> Regards,
>
> The AfriNIC Meeting Team
>
> AfriNIC | 11th Floor ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
> Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758

*Seun Ojedeji,
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
web:      http://www.unn.edu.ng
Mobile: +2348035233535
**alt email: seun.ojedeji at unn.edu.ng*

*you don't need a hero to succeed on the field....you need a team!*