[afnog] Awarded Fellows for AfriNIC 15

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Mon Oct 3 10:39:55 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

AfriNIC is pleased to announce that the fellowship selection process is
now complete and the following applicants (from 59 applications
received) were  selected to receive a fellowship to attend the
AfriNIC-15 Public Policy Meeting which will be held from 19 to 25
November 2011 in Yaoundé, Cameroon.

The fellows are:

1. Daniel Ofori from Ghana

2. Nzimbou Kimbembe from Congo

3. Adamou Saidou from Chad

4. Amon Kasonda from Zambia

5. Emmanuel Ogbodo from Nigeria

Congratulations to the winners and we look forward to collaborating with
you in Internet development initiatives in the African Region.

We wish to thank you all for your applications and interest in attending
AfriNIC events and we look forward to your participation!

Please be advised that fellowships will also be offered for AfriNIC-16
and the community will be informed when the application period opens.

There will be remote participation for those who will not be able to
join us in Cameroon; for additional information, please visit:

https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/?q=content/participate-online-0

Regards,

The AfriNIC Meeting Team

AfriNIC | 11th Floor ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758
Join us at AfriNIC-15 Cameroon, 19-25 November 2011