[afnog] Ericsson Redback

Oke-Salako Olayiwola layi.salako at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:15:02 UTC 2011

Thank for your response, Currently I use the BRAS for postpaid ADSL service,
I am using two RADIUS servers and in the Redback, I use tow contexts "local"
and "ISP", context local is for the RADIUS servers and context ISP for the
ADSL subscribers. I am about to start prepaid ADSL service and I have
created a new context (context HSI) for the prepaid RADIUS servers, what I
want to know now is do I create another context for the prepaid service and
if I have to how do I make the users use the prepaid RADIUS servers.
Note that I meant the initial configurations for postpaid service were done
before I joined the coy

Regards