[afnog] monitor centos server resources with cacti

Emmanuel Tessua etessua at uccmail.co.tz
Wed Jun 15 08:39:16 UTC 2011

Dear All,
I have configured cacti to monitor some resources on my server (CentOS
64Bits) all went well, except that cacti give/show memory of the localhost
(hosting computer) as the memory of my remote servers!!! I'm using ucd/net
SNMP host template. net-snmp is well installed and server information is
seen in cacti SNMP Information. What do i miss.
Thankin you in advance.

Emmanuel Tessua
University Computing Centre
0713675737