[afnog] AfriNIC-14 Meeting Report

Diane Nuteau diane at afrinic.net
Fri Jul 1 12:13:31 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Our team is pleased to announce that the AfriNIC-14 meeting report is
now online on the following link:
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-14/

Once again we thank all the participants for the valuable contribution
to the meeting and we look forward to welcome you in Yaounde, Cameroon
for the AfriNIC-15 Public Policy Meeting from 19 to 25 November 2011.

Further information regarding the upcoming event will soon be available
on our website.

Kind Regards,

The AfriNIC Meeting Team

AfriNIC | 11th Floor ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758

http://www.afrinic.net/