[afnog] 32 bit ASN

a.onuche at nixp.net a.onuche at nixp.net
Thu Jan 27 07:11:38 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Thanks for all your response.

1.I was wondering why the good staff at AFRINIC did not publicly come out
on this issue to warn members of this peculiarity. They are doing a good
job on the IPv6. Am sure that most of us did not take into consideration
when deploying equipments. Are there other peculiarities ?

2. Tried implementing the asdot and asplain but to no avail, The guys at
Brocade was less helpful. Considering implementing  HP PROCURVE IOS.
Mark/Anyone, Do you know of any HP PROCURVE IOS that support the 32 bits

3. HELP!!!

Anibe