[afnog] problem tracing route to google.com

Tracy Musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 11 12:46:09 UTC 2011

Hi Liliane,

Sure You can success to trace without your firewall..  U have to know that windows uses icmp and  some firewall ( based linux ) uses udp.

use some tool like NSCAN for trace then you will success !

http://nscan.en.softonic.com/download
http://www.brothersoft.com/nscan-download-64231.html?bottom

if any persistence, you can use winsock to rebuild your TCP and fix your problem.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html
http://majorgeeks.com/WinSock_XP_Fix_d4372.html

EASY and HAPPY HACKING,

CokoTracy