[afnog] Xen can only see 2.9G of 8G RAM on Dell R200 with CentOS 5.5

Shepherd Magumo shepherd at snowball.co.za
Fri Apr 29 11:28:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Hugo, It's all starting to make sense, there 4 active DomU's.

I recently put up a SNMP used memory monitor on Dom0 after experiencing
performance issues. The monitor would hit roughly around 2.9GB and the
guests start slowing down in performance. So I assumed that was the total
mem.

Forgive me there, I am a xen newbie. So how would I best measure and graph
DomU's memory preferably from Dom0 without installing SNMP clients on the
guests?