[afnog] Server Cluster

Emmanuel Tessua etessua at uccmail.co.tz
Fri Oct 22 12:44:49 UTC 2010

Dear All,
I am trying to create a two node server cluster, on windows server 2003. I
can do the first part just fine (i.e adding the first node), the problem
comes when i'm adding the second node. I get error 0x8007054b (could not
contact the cluster). Please see the attached screen shot.
I am using two Sunfire x2200, and Dell PowerVault MD3000i as storage,
where the quorum partition is residing. All nodes are on the DNS and they
can be resolved very fine, heartbeat interfaces are on same subnet, public
and iSCSI as well (on their separate subnets) and i can ping each node.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Emmanuel Tessua
University Computing Centre
0713675737
etessua at uccmail.co.tz
etessua at yahoo.com

University Computing Centre - 'Professionalism, Customer Care and Technological foresight'