[afnog] Symantec Backup Exec!!!!

Oluwaseun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue May 18 23:27:45 UTC 2010

Yeah a lot of people are bent on "closed source softwares", we need to start
advocating open source software too, from the little i have read about
Bacula, i think its good and guess what if its not good enough for you, you
can actually recode it or check out for another open source equivalent at no
lost of cash investment!

Regards

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:51 PM, makafui yao manyo
<manyomakafui at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thanks Danny,
>
> i'll look into it. But the client is so bent on symantec i'll have some
> convincing to do.

Seun Ojedeji,
System Analyst/Network Admin
ICT Centre,