[afnog] Re : (no subject)

Makan SIMAGA makansimaga at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 9 15:42:41 UTC 2010

Hi chris,
I read the french translation of your link and I'm sorry if my question is not well asked.
I don't speak currently english, really I'm a french speaker but I hope to find in this english speaking forum, someone who has the same problem.
Finally I think I will be better for me to read all the code source of this application, to find by myself why I have this problem. My goal wasn't to disturb you our to waste precious time of hackers.

Excuse me and thank you for your help.

 Makan SIMAGA
Cel : +223 76 07 37 19