[afnog] Routing Issue - Please Help

Austin Uwudia auwudia at swifttalk.net
Fri Jul 30 08:46:30 UTC 2010

Hi Dewole,
Its really nice to hear from you again. Thank you indeed for your response
to my query.
Thank you for the 1st line in your response; it just gave an insight. I
drilled down the NAT rule and found that I did not make explicit rules for
the different subnet. I just did and the problem is resolved.

Thank you very much and also to Scott who also responded. I appreciate.

Best regards,

Austin Uwudia
www.swifttalk.com