[afnog] Routing - Adding Bandwidth

Benjamin Cobblah cbnayai at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 7 18:07:33 UTC 2010

I kind of have a challenge.

I have 3 ISP,s each suppling me with a 4 MB bandwidth of internet. All work perfectly for various services in their own respect.

I have a failover (high availability) setup for these 3 ISP's such that if one fails another kicks in automatically.

The challenge is that i would like to bundle all the 12MB in one pipe so that at a given session i have 12 MB to distribute at will and also maintain my failover solution.

Is there a way to do this?

Any help would be appreciated especially if it boils into the software router solution.

Best regards,

Benjamin