[afnog] Merge 2 WANs to one LAN

Hylante Tabiou-Malkaye hylanthe at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 15:32:42 UTC 2010

Hello

i have a fiber link from IPS 1 that is not allowing me access to a particular site mailchimp.com... we spoke to them & apparently they need to pay some money before getting access that particular IP. Now i have a backup link from another ISP that allows me access to the mailchimp site. unfortunately it's through VSAT, so the latency becomes an issue. What i need to do is to merge both links in such a way that any request to mailchimp should be routed automatically to the VSAT link. Can someone help please?

Hylante