[afnog] [NANOG] NREN Network Design

Tarig Yassin Adam tarig at suin.edu.sd
Tue Feb 2 03:04:07 UTC 2010

hi phil

We already applied to AfriNIC, they allocated to us /18 ipv4 we're using two ISPs to connect to our customers and the same time we're using these ISPs for the Internet.

The ISP using tunnel layer 3. For customer sites to reach our NOC they need next hop to the ISP routers which we do not have a control.
Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEAR-SAMicrosoftInternetExplorer4
 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-qformat:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
Eng. Tarig Yassin Adam
Sudanese Universities' Information Network (SUIN)
T:
+249925659149
E: tarig at sustech.edu