[afnog] UCEPROTECT blacklist

Andreas Tauscher ta at geuka.net
Fri Aug 6 09:48:22 UTC 2010

Am 06.08.2010 11:18, schrieb muhump at mtn.co.ug:

> Hi good people,
>
> Has anyone experienced blacklist issues with UCEPROTECT, which
> blacklist site asks for money to un-blacklist. It seems exhortation
> to me. How do we solve this? What governing body can help with this.

If somebody is blocking against level two or three of this list: He does
not want mail.
The listing policy of uceprotect is guerillia like. The reputation of
uceprotect is also not really good.
Don't pay for getting delisted from level 2 or 3. Who is blocking
against uceprotect does not want mails.
But you can complain at your ISP, why is doing nothing to prevent Spam
coming from his network.

Andi